This document lets you know:
- What information will be collected from you when you use the Site;
- Who exactly collects that information;
- How that information is used and by whom;
- What security measures are in place to protect this information;
- Your rights in relation to this information;
- How this policy may change and how we will notify you of any changes; and
- How to contact us if you have any queries about this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
1. Your name, address and email address
2. Financial information
- If you wish to make an automated payment in order to purchase any Goods we will require your credit card number and expiry date.
- Your financial information is used solely for this purpose.
- Once your payment has been processed, your financial information will be passed to a credit card processing company. No record of your financial information will be held on the Site or otherwise by us following the processing of your payment. The credit card processing company does not use, share, retain or store this information for any purpose, other than to process your payment for the above purpose.
3. Cookies and System Logging
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser: If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
The information is collected by us and our full name, contact telephone numbers business address, email address and registered office can be found on the home page of this website.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 & GDPR Privacy Act 2018.
The personally identifiable information that is required to use the Site is owned solely by us. We do not share, sell or rent your information to any other person, company or organisation in any way other than as disclosed in this document or as stated at the point where the information is collected.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED AND BY WHOM?
The above information will be used by us for the following purposes only:
- To provide you with the Goods; and
- To contact you if we experience problems in processing a payment.
You also have the right to "opt-out" of your information being used for purposes not directly related to the Site. For further details of this right, please see "Your Rights in Relation to this Information" below.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION?
To protect your privacy, your financial information is sent to us through a secure server which encrypts it before it is sent to us. The system uses a secure mode using 256 bit SSL encryption. We also use our best efforts to protect your information off-line: it is only given to those of our employees who genuinely need to have access to it in order to perform their job.
Furthermore, our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with the Data Protection Act 1998 so as to prevent unauthorised access to it.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of these sites. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THIS INFORMATION
If you wish to change any of your personal information, please contact us by sending an email to us at the email address situated on the home page of this website or by calling us on the telephone number again situated on the homepage of this website.
You also have the opportunity to "opt-out" of having your information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point where we ask you for that information. For example, if you wish to register to create or use an archive but do not want to receive future newsletters, promotional emails or marketing material, simply put a cross in the relevant box that appears in our registration form.
Please note that we reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice.
If you have any questions about this document or our procedures, please contact us using the contact details set out in the home page of this website.