click to enlarge
Abbey Office Supplies - Managed Print Services and Support
- Print Audit - Analysis of printer Ink and Toner usage
- Technical Support for Printers
- Ink and Toner advice - With compatible options
- Finance agreement and leasing options
The Managed Print Services monitoring tool can do the following:
MPS -“Creates an uninterrupted printing work flow that saves your business time and money”
- We will survey existing printer fleet and confirm how many devices exist. This is often unknown.
- After monitoring for a period of 5-6 weeks we will review data from your Fleet and identify machines not in use and these can be removed (saving on electricity).
- We can identify machines in areas were there is an imbalance of machine usage. We will access were machines are overused and others underused. We will access whether or not a machine upgrade should be done and money will be saved on transferring the balance of print volume to a more encompassing solution. Saving on overall ink toner consumption and electricity costs.
- We can identify the current status of machines with respect to duplex printing (paper saving settings), Firmware (if machine needs software update) and power save consumption (turning on power saving options) Turing on standby mode can save on electricity bill.
- We will monitor, record and produce instant alerts for all issues with printers, be it low ink and toner levels, paper jams, maintenance issues or other problems. Reports can be generated automatically.
- We will receive automated alerts on ink and toners levels notifying us when your supplies are low. Then we can act in time and send out new supplies automatically releaving you of the hassle of ever running out of ink or toner supplies ever again.
- Just in time supplies also means you don't have the added cost of holding ink and toner supplies in house adding extra cost to your business. You will get your supplies when you need them and just in time.
- We will agree a working maintenance contract with negotiated ink and toners costings giving you a better and more stable view of your printer costs.
It is claimed in recent UK IT managers survey that 40% of the IT departments time is spent dealing with printer issues. Such as paper jams and low ink and toners supplies. We intend to free up your IT departments time so they can get onto more import jobs because we can access the problem printers on you network re paper jams or low ink and toners through our automated alerts system and advise new printer options or maintenance needed.
With the support of your IT department we will install the printer monitoring tool and if you don't have a IT support we can supply this for you.
Phone now: +353 (0) 1 851 1022
Contact: Paul for Technical Support on: 087 251 0124
Product Code: AOSS10006
Brand: * unbranded *
Manufacturer Product Code: AOS10006
Delivery: Special Delivery Terms
* Price on Application *
This product was added to our catalogue on Thursday, 08 March 2012.